Selling Your Estate and Vintage Jewelry in Weston
Selling your personal jewelry can be an emotional and intimidating undertaking. If you are going to sell estate jewelry it is helpful to understand what estate Jewelry is. Periods of history that are usually included in “estate jewelry” include Early Victorian, Mid-Victorian, Late Victorian, Arts and Crafts era, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco and Retro. Each period had its distinctive influences, designs and styles.
In addition, it is important to note that very few jewelers have the experience, expertise and financial resources to provide you with a “fair market price” for your fine antique and estate jewelry. Choose a reputable jewelry buyer, like Jackie Abraham Jewelers, to help you navigate and understand the complexities of the jewelry selling process.
Jackie Abraham is always transparent and honest in his dealing clients. Jackie consistently offers the most attentive personal service anywhere and is so confident you will have a pleasant and successful jewelry selling experience that he has branded his name on his business door.
When you bring an estate or vintage piece of jewelry to Jackie Abraham he will confidently tell you the design style and period of history in which your jewelry item was crafted. Jackie is a certified gemologist and has a family history spanning four generations of jewelers. Every transaction is secure, private and confidential.
Estate Jewelry Periods of History
- Georgian Jewelry (1714–1837) often features designs with leaves and birds and frequently includes precious stones.
- Early Victorian Jewelry (1837–1855) romantic jewelry that features nature-inspired designs often delicately etched into gold.
- Brooches and lockets were very popular, and colored gemstones and diamonds were worn during the evening.
- Mid-Victorian Jewelry (1856–1880) grand jewelry that features jewelry pieces that have solemn, grave designs. Also known as mourning jewelry, the pieces feature heavy, dark stones. Jet, onyx, amethyst, and garnet are frequently found in jewelry from this period. Jewelry design was impacted by the death of Queen Victoria’s husband.
- Late Victorian Jewelry (1885–1900) aesthetic jewelry is characterized by diamonds and feminine, bright gemstones such as peridot, sapphire, and spinel. Elaborate hat pins and star and crescent designs were also popular.
- Arts and Crafts Jewelry (1894–1923) was composed of simple patterns and colorful, uncut stones. Many jewelers rebelled during the Arts and Crafts movement and returned to producing jewelry with intricate designs and handmade quality.
- Edwardian Jewelry (1901–1915) featured expensive gems, e.g., diamonds, emeralds and rubies in elaborate designs.
- Art Nouveau Jewelry (1895–1915) is romantic jewelry that features natural designs like flowers and butterflies and often depicting long-haired, sensual women – sometimes transforming into bird-like or flower-like forms.
- Art Deco Jewelry (1915–1935) consists of stylized motifs characterized by geometric designs, diverse combinations of color and abstract patterns designed inspired by art of American Indians, ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, cubism, African, Oriental, Persian and Islamic. Art deco jewelry is one of the most sought after jewelry categories as demonstrated by high auction results for jewelry from that era.
- Retro Jewelry (1945–1960) inspired by Hollywood, this jewelry is colorful, bold and elaborate. Commonly retro jewelry pieces include large cocktail rings, necklaces, bracelets, watches and charms.
Sell Estate Jewelry to a Jeweler You Can Trust
If you are selling estate jewelry, gold, loose diamonds, diamond rings, earrings, or necklaces you don’t have to go anywhere else. Jackie Abraham Jewelers offers the highest possible rates in the business. Please contact us to schedule a free consultation if you are interested in selling, trading-in or trading-up. Find out what your family and estate heirlooms are worth. We look forward to serving you in our beautiful Bay Harbor Islands jewelry store.
Sell Gold Jewelry in Weston
Residents of Weston know that Jackie Abraham Jewelers is the best place to sell gold for top dollar prices. Whatever the reason you want to sell gold jewelry, you can count on the professionals at Jackie Abraham’s to provide you with a thorough and complete appraisal and offer the highest cash pay-out for your estate or fine jewelry.
We offer confidential, friendly and flexible options when you sell gold jewelry. We are a gold and diamond buyer, but you can also trade-in or trade-up choosing from our extensive, beautiful jewelry collection. We have a large inventory of fine and estate jewelry pieces which can be offered to our clients in trades.
WE BUY ALL KINDS OF GOLD JEWELRY AND DIAMONDS
In addition to fine jewelry, Jackie Abraham specializes in estate jewelry – antique rings, bracelets, earrings, pins and brooches. We have been in the community for a long time and are a trusted name when it comes to selling gold jewelry and family heirlooms.
We are certified gemologists and capable of accurately grading diamonds and appraising your gold jewelry. We pay you an amount which reflects the highest going market value of each gold or diamond piece you bring in for an appraisal. We are the best place to sell gold jewelry in Weston, Florida.
If you have gold, diamond, platinum or estate jewelry to sell in Weston, please contact us for a no-obligation consultation. Simply call 305-868-4336 or complete the contact form so we may schedule an appraisal appointment for you.
HOW TO SELL YOUR DIAMOND JEWELRY
Most people really don’t know how to sell their jewelry and often ask “Where can I sell gold jewelry?” Jackie Abraham is always happy to provide you with honest, no-nonsense answers and is the best place to sell gold in your area. Our store is conveniently located in Bay Harbor Islands. We can be reached by phone, email or by simply completing our on-line contact form.
“No more lonely hearts since I’ve sold them all to Jackie Abraham Jewelers. I had no use for the gold heart jewelry that had been given to me as a gift. I felt a little vulnerable and embarrassed, thinking … “Am I that hard-up for cash that I am selling my jewelry?” And, honestly, it really wasn’t so much about the cash – I just knew I would never ever wear this piece of jewelry. It just wasn’t me. Talking to the professionals at Jackie Abraham helped put me at ease. They were very courteous and professional on the phone and told me that many people sell unwanted jewelry every day. Selling my jewelry was simple and painless, and Jackie Abraham’s was the best place to sell gold. I got a great price for it. I would recommend Jackie to anyone who wants to sell gold jewelry.” — S. Higgins
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE APPRAISAL CONSULTATION
During the consultation you will be provided with a thorough analysis of your diamond or gold fine or estate jewelry. We can make an immediate offer and you will receive prompt payment if you accept our offer. You may contact us to schedule a free consultation if you are interested in selling, trading-in or trading-up. Find out what your family and estate heirlooms are worth. We look forward to serving you.
JEWELRY FACTS, TIPS & TRICKS
When you sell gold jewelry try to get as much information from a potential gold buyer as possible. Keep in mind that gold buyers specialize in “buying gold” only and not diamonds. Because they are specialized “gold” often they pay a very low rate for diamonds (often far below their actual value).
Jewelry Fact: Did you know that…
- The smallest certified cut and polished diamond in the world was named Bhavani Mikro. It was manufactured by Bhavani Gems with 57 facets weighing just 0.0003 carat or 0.00006 grams (3, 333.33 per carat).